Real estate credit: interest rates slightly down in March
Few movements on the front of fixed property rates . The ” general trend is to stability ” with regard to the latest letter published by the online broker. However, this quasi status quo, after several months of decline, does not augur a turnaround for several reasons.
Firstly, because slight declines of around 0.05% are still recorded over ten years, 20 years and even 30 years. Second, rates, whether they have changed or not, continue to settle at historically low levels. The 15-year and 20-year reference periods are respectively 3.05% and 3.40%. And these are indicative rates, ” higher than the market reality “. In other words, prospective buyers can obtain ” additional haircuts ” and negotiate rates ” below 3% over 15 years and around 3.15% / 3.20% over 20 years “.
Third reason, the month of April should not record ” major changes “. On the one hand, because the French banks ” continue to benefit from particularly attractive borrowing conditions ” that they then pass on their scales.
On the other hand, because the month of April, traditionally marked by trade shows, constitutes a significant period in terms of production of mortgage loans. A bank that decides to raise its rates would automatically go offside, at the risk of losing significant market shares compared to its very active and well-positioned competitors, ” said Maël Bernier, spokesman for Empruntis.com. The broker’s watchword is clear: for borrowers who can, it’s clearly the ” buy time “.
We have selected for you the latest market news:
- Rental with option to buy : and why not in real estate? (the 12/08/2019)
- Financing an apartment : student cities, rents from one to three! (the 07/08/2019)
- The duels of the real estate markets : Paris vs Paris region (06/08/2019)
- Seasonal rental investment : good or bad idea? (the 02/08/2019)
- Real estate credit : the old goes well, the nine suffering (01/08/2019)
- The duels of the real estate markets : Lyon vs Saint-Étienne (the 30/07/2019)
Current property rate 0.75 Compare current rates Borrowing capacity Zero-interest loan calculation Calculation of notary fees Real estate loan simulation
Our most consulted guides
- All about the zero interest loan
- To renegotiate a real estate loan
- Real estate tax exemption
- All about the Pinel law
- The best mortgage insurance
Comparison of mortgage offers
- You fill your file,
- We compare the offers of the banks free of charge,
- You get the funding answers to your request!